Your therapist can see you at home
Montefiore-Einstein Psychiatry Associates offers you the convenience of face-to-face video therapy sessions with our clinicians.
Even though video therapy is different from in-person sessions, you will still be able to speak with your therapist about any issue you may have in a safe and secure environment. And similar to in-person sessions, your therapist will be able to listen, offer feedback, and help you to your desired resolution.
Benefits of video
- Maintain safe social distancing during COVID-19
- Receive high-quality mental health care as long as you have a cellphone network signal or WIFI connection
- Reduce the need for time off from work for childcare
- Eliminate transportation time and expense
- Achieve greater continuity of care
How video therapy works
Begin by calling us at 914-377-4466 or send an email to MEPA@montefiore.org. We will connect you with a therapist that best suits your needs and goals.
We will schedule your session within minutes.
You’ll receive an email confirmation of your video therapy session.
Download the MyChart app for IOS or Android.
You can join your video therapy session up to 15 minutes before your appointment. Your therapist will join at the scheduled time. Your session will conveniently take place on your smartphone or tablet from home. You can be assured that any information shared between you and your therapist will continue to be safe and secure.
What video visits can help with
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Stress-Related Disorders
- Family Conflict Stress
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- School-Related Stress
- Substance Use Problems